sew many ways

Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Because clearly I'm not being productive tonight...

Borrowed from Pip, at Meet Me At Mike's, where it's already tomorrow...

1.Sweet or Savoury?
2.Dresses or Jeans?
3.House or Apartment?
4.Shop Online or Offline?
5.DVDs or Downloads?
6.Cocktails or Juice?
7.Chocolate or Strawberry?
8.Laptop or PC?
9.Magazines or Newspapers?
10.Facebook or Twitter?
11.CDs or MP3s?
12.Kids or Pets?
13.Macaron or Cupcakes?
14.Walk or Run?
15.Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?
16.Market or Supermarket?
17.Sourdough or Grainy?
18.Heels or Flats?
19.Late nights or Not?
20.Coffee or Tea?

1.Sweet or Savoury? I have to say sweet. If I was a superhero, cookies would be my arch nemesis...
2.Dresses or Jeans? Skirts in the summer, jeans the other 10 months.
3.House or Apartment? House. I hope I'm never in another apartment; I hate not being able to do any work to anything.
4.Shop Online or Offline? Online is easier, quicker and less hassle, but offline is more tactile. Either way, it takes me forever, because I have to look at everything and get distracted and oh look! a chicken!
5.DVDs or Downloads? DVDs. Again with the distraction. If I have to download it, I'm probably not watching it any time soon.
6. Cocktails or Juice? Juice.
7. Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate. Choco-la-tatte. Do you, uh... have any?
8. Laptop or PC? Laptop. I dislike a desk.
9. Magazines or Newspapers? Magazine. Mostly. Can I say both?
10. Facebook or Twitter? I do not twit.
11.CDs or MP3s? MP3s. Although, I bought cds more recently than I downloaded music. Owing to my iPod dying a premature death. But this isn't the place to go into my apple conspiracy rant. Contact me with the password, and we'll talk...
12. Kids or Pets? I love my hound. If I had a kid, and left in the kitchen with a bowl of food while I was gone, someone would call CPS.
13.Macaron or Cupcakes? Cupcake, as it's more of the brownie/cookie family. Do you, uh... happen to have any cookies?
14. Walk or Run? Walk. I'm too out of shape to run. Although that will soon change if I can't train the hound to not pull on his leash, as I'll be trying desperately to keep up. I'll be the lump that looks like a wheel-less wagon that's squealing it's way down the street behind the brown flash. We'll need a theme song.
15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? OUT. If I've learned anything from Ernie, it's not to eat in bed.
16.Market or Supermarket? The market would be lovely, but the options here are limited, so it's mostly not-so-super-market shopping for me.
17. Sourdough or Grainy? Oooh. Tough one. Grainy for sandwiches, not grainy for toast.
18. Heels or Flats? Heels on the very rare occasion that I dress up. I would live in flip flops if the climate would allow it. Which reminds me, I need new snow boots.
19. Late nights or Not? I used to be a total night owl, and on the odd evening, I will see the sun come up, but normally? Comatose by 11.
20.Coffee or Tea? Coffee. Coffeecoffeecoffeeeeee.

Tag! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment