sew many ways

Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday

I am le pooped. I cut into my fabu vintage material, but I just. Can't. Sew. Anymore. Tonight.

I sure would love it if someone would bring me some ice cream. I'd go get some, but today (and the rest of the weekend) looks an awful lot like this.

I made this yesterday, and yes, I know I'm turning into Quagmire.
It's a very small start on some Christmas sewing. And crafting. Many, many ideas. Oh my! It's all pretty exciting, isn't it? Today, I got something at Value Village and I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but now I have an idea, and if it works, it'll be so, so good! Pictures to follow, probably after Christmas, so some people won't see them. Yes, I mean you.

And also, if you're looking for a great loaf recipe, look no further! A-Z Bread. I made it last night with carrots, and (surprise) pumpkin. I'm pretty excited to try it with apples and dates. And slightly depressed that I find that exciting...

1 comment: