sew many ways

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ho Ho Oh No

I'm flitting back and forth between thinking I'm ahead of where I thought I'd be, and hot blinding gut wrenching panic. *cue maniacal laughter* Hmm. I wonder where my dog is.... Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the OCD/ADD/QVC *WHAT??* combination does not help this time of year. Or it does, once I'm in the sewing room, with everything in front of me andIcan'tstopuntilthisthingisdone. For the record, I don't have any of these things (well, maybe QVC). Anyway.

I'm off the WalMart in this not-as-early-as-I'd-hoped hour. Pictures to copy and then back at it. There will actually be pictures of what I have left to do, since I have no worries of my parents seeing it :D.

And most importantly:

I entered a super giveaway this morning over at RetroMummy. Such schnazzy fabric.



The giveaway is open until New Year's Eve (but they really want to come live here, so enter is you absolutely must).

No comments:

Post a Comment