sew many ways

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Creative Space

I would just like to say first, I really, really would like something salty and crunchy right now, if someone would like to swing by with something. No? I'm on my own to brave the grocer? Okay, fine.

My snackless crafting continues, and I'm still feeling optimistic about Saturday.
Here they are, awaiting packaging. Check out Kootoyoo for more creative spaces.


The hound is bored with me now; he requests more walking and less sewing.

2 comments:

  1. my hound had an hour this morning and so far has been silent for the rest of the day... I am not expecting much.

    Nice badges.

    Here's some viennese almonds heading your way (in theory)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, some nice crunchy potato chips would do the trick I reacon. Popping up the street for you now - will be back in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete