sew many ways

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh, there's no place like Home for the Holidays...

... and I'm on my way bright and early tomorrow. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. All my wrapping is done. Everything is made. Am I packed? No. But it takes me about 10 min. If I were a superhero, that would be my superpower (it sort of is now, since it's the only thing I manage to do quickly). I would just like to say, I'm excited to get home. My parents decorate so that it looks like the Santa's workshop exploded. My mom bakes and bakes and bakes. I'm already looking forward to the lobster newberg on Christmas Eve. Dockboy and I will OOOH and AHHHH at the tree, and the lights, and then I'll wake everybody up at an inhumane time on Christmas Day, and be fighting to not fall asleep around noon and ohmanohmanI'mexcited!!! What I'm trying to say is Christmas at my house is freaking awesome. Form an orderly queue here if you would like to join us.

Today I finished the shadowbox for my dad


Santa got his chair and matching ottoman


And along the way, I dressed up some packages


On that note, I'm off to bed. Half asleep right now, and I'm afraid of what I might type if I keep rambling on about God knows what... I digress.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You made it!! :) The homemade gifts are awesome! LOVE them! And so will the recipients! Have a fantastic Christmas -- hugs to everyone for me!!!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete