sew many ways

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

I lined my drawers with paper!



See? Oh, I love these! They are just so perfectly aged (obviously, d'uh. Since they're 100 years old, or better), and the finish is just perfectly worn, and crackled. If any one wants tips on how to always make sure you have glare on your still-wet Modge Podge, or how to ensure there's always random STUFF in your pictures, send me a message. I was just so excited I finally did something I wanted a picture right away!


I started working on that little house-shelf as well, but I had a small repair to do to my axe-wielding garden gnome ( I found glue that would stick it!), so I still have a little more painting to do. I worked on a little something for The Hound as well, in honor of him graduating. First I went to the Dollar Store, and got a $1 frame...


and while I was getting paper for the drawer-shelves, I found an awesome dog print paper. I scanned his diploma and shrunk it a little, and made this...




and we hung it here right above his food bowls.




I am so, SO glad that we took him to training. I had him out for a w-a-l-k tonight, and he didn't pull!! Not once!! I cannot express how happy that makes me! Rocco? Well, he's happy about it too, but mostly, he wants to sleep some more...

I'll leave you with this jem and the question: How has no one claimed this prize yet?? Wheee.

1 comment:

  1. Better than lining your drawers with rubber I guess...they look good though. :)

    I have a title for a dog blog - Between a Dog and a Hard Place...

    ReplyDelete