sew many ways

Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

WE MUST STERILIZE THE MASSES.


Scut Farkus and his crummy little toady, Grover Dill. Well. They live on my street. Or near here. Or under a bridge. I don't know where exactly, but I am angry. The child, the one with the ax from a week ago, remember him? Well, I'm going to rig some booby traps. The good old fashioned kind, with tigers in the bottom. I went for a walk before work this morning, and just up the street, like, literally, 2 houses up and on the opposite side, there's a wooded area. And I looked in, and thought, 'Huh. That looks like the pickets we have under our deck. Huh. That looks like several of the pickets that we have under our deck.' Now, I was in a hurry (of course) so I didn't check it out when before I left, but I told Adam about it when I got home, and he went and looked, and from under the deck came the muffled cry of, "That little f#*!er cleaned me out!!" So he took the car across the street, filled the trunk with our pressure treated pickets, while his friend carried home the 10-12 foot pieces of lumber.


No. I'm not kidding.


And no. I'm not impressed.


Well, that's not entirely true. I'm a little impressed, because how long do you think it would take two 11 year olds to STEAL ALL OF THIS??


I filed an incident report, because I don't care how old someone is, stealing is stealing. His mother couldn't care less where he is, or what he's doing, so unfortunately, talking to her about this isn't going to help. Hopefully someone will help though, because I can dig a hole, but I don't know how to go about getting a tiger.

(For the record, Zack Ward, who played Scut Farkus? He grew up quite lovely. Go on. Google him ;D).

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to say that top photo looked like a still shot from a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...A Christmas Story... How do I love that movie, let me count the ways...

    Zack Ward. Pretty yummy I must say.

    BTW, your closet is looking FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete