sew many ways

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am ashamed.

When we moved in here, we had no doors. No switch plates. No light fixtures. (I suspect the previous tenant was trying to find the voices). Now, we've come a long way, but y'know how sometimes, something is just a certain way, and you overlook it, and don't pay any attention until one day you see it again, and think, 'my God, that's what people see when they walk in here' and all of a sudden, it's not okay anymore. So this morning I made this



look like this:


I'm sure you can see why I'm ashamed. Please feel free to send me some comments about how some part of your house looks like a junkyard.

I made pasta primavera tonight; I think it must've smelled even better than I realized...



No comments:

Post a Comment